looking for an opportunity to shoot weddings?
fill out the application below to be considered for a second shooter position
I am looking for detail oriented, responsible, photographers to join my team. I shoot most weddings and photoshoots on my own, but have been looking to add other photographers to my team for those special weddings and events that require another shooter. If you, or someone you know, is passionate about the art of storytelling through a lens, is looking for an opportunity to shoot weddings, or is looking to build their portfolio and learn a bit more about the photography industry, please answer the questions below.
This job requires availability on Fridays or Saturdays and occasionally Sundays. Pay for this position is anywhere from $15 to $30 an hour depending on experience. The roles of this position include assisting main photographer on wedding days, occasionally taking over posing clients, photographing details and candids and sharing creative ideas.
- must own their own DSLR camera (Nikon preferred but not required)
- must be knowledgable in lighting, composition and shooting in full manual mode
- must be in the Eau Claire/Chippewa Valley area
- must be willing to travel through Wisconsin and Minnesota for wedding days
- must be passionate about photography, weddings, and serving others
- must be talented in telling a story through a lens
- must be available Fridays, Saturdays, and occasionally Sundays
Thank you for your interest in this position! Jacey will contact you within a week to hear more about your passions and experience. In the mean time, please gather up 10-20 photos you would like to use as your "portfolio" to share with Jacey in the next step of the application process. Upload these photos to google photos and share with firstname.lastname@example.org.